Tuesday 10 December 2013

Rinko Kawauchi

I am not entirely sure of the reasoning and methodology behind this artists work but I have gained  a little bit of inspiration from looking through some of her photographs. To me they are all about capturing the everyday and ordinary things, which is something that quite interests me, as they are just like quick snap shots of different things she has done or seen throughout the day.

I quite like the idea of just capturing the interesting things that occur during the day, it's not like you are necessarily setting up a scene to be photographed but you are capturing the normal whilst making it all the more interesting and enticing for the viewer to look at, making them wonder a little more about what made her capture a certain photograph.







No comments:

Post a Comment