Monday 18 November 2013

Idea....

After getting this brief I have started to think a bit more seriously about what exactly it is that I want to achieve in my final major project and the direction that I want to take it in.

One thing that I have always known is that I want to take the passion I have within photography and run with it, producing some pieces that I am really proud of.

My passions lies with nature and landscape photography, it is just one aspect of photography that I have always been drawn towards and my photographs always seem to go in that direction, whether intentional or otherwise.

I think that one of the main reasons I am drawn towards nature and landscape photography is due to how I feel about certain scenery, I find a lot of peace in certain environments and locations. And I am also quite intrigued by how certain environment can affect people in different ways, this is something that I have researched in a different brief and has provided me with a lot more knowledge and understanding for the environment and how it can impact people even without them realising it.


So with the basic idea of what i want to focus on I started to jot down a few different ideas and found myself mind mapping a few different points and things to do with nature and landscape;




No comments:

Post a Comment